05 December 2015

Life update

Comment here    
categories: 

Hey guys.

It's been more than a month since my last post so I decided to let you know what's been going on in my life and why I won't be blogging regularly any time soon. I'll start with the good things.

Mitzi relaxing in the garden after a bath.


  • Terrapin and Toad started selling at a pop-up store in Hermanus. Since we usually make our products to order, I had to make enough stock to fill our space. You can read more about it on our blog.
  • Martinus fractured his arm. This is the busiest time of the year for his caricaturing business and he can't drive with the cast. I've been driving him around the last few weeks and we haven't had much time at home.
  • Mitzi had a seizure last week. Her health hasn't been perfect for a very long time, but this was just horrible. I was with her when it happened and I don't want to risk her ever going through that alone. I've cried about her so much.
Right now our number one priority is spending time with the dogs so there won't be much blogging over here. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...