15 October 2015

Photos from Belgium

Comment here    
categories: ,

Hey guys.

I haven't had a chance to blog over here, but I did share some of my travel photos on Terrapin and Toad, so I'm going to share the same post with you today. We've been super busy working on new products and we had visitors so it's been a crazy couple of weeks.

My trip to Belgium feels like so long ago. I can't wait to go back again. My memory card was damaged, but luckily I backed up my photos online. I still need to sort through them. Here are some of my favourite paintings from the Museum of Fine Arts in Gent.

The Picture Lover by Henri De Braekeleer

With Mother by Anders Zorn

The Day after the Shipwreck by Paul Jean Clays

Mountainous Landscape at Marche-Les-Dames by Francois Lamoriniere

Landscape near Saint-Jean-le-Thomas by Léon Germain Pelouse

Sunset on the Heath by Adrien Joseph Heymans

Winter Scene in Ghent by Pierre Francois de Noter

Albrecht Dürer Visiting Antwerp by Henri Leys

The Wedding Dance by Pieter Bruegel the Elder

Christ Carrying the Cross is a painting by Hieronymus Bosch



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)