08 September 2015

Asian broccoli salad with peanut sauce


I don't have more photos of this salad because I wasn't planning on posting about it, but it was just too good not to share. I've been in a rut when it comes to salads. I just can't think of anything exciting to make and I'm so bored of eating the same salad every day. Last week I bought a few heads of broccoli on sale and found this recipe on my salad Pinterest board.

This Asian broccoli salad with peanut sauce turned out to be just what I needed. Different vegetables, new salad dressing and exciting textures. Unfortunately edamame isn't easy to come by here so it's not going to become a regular.


A photo posted by Natasha Venzke (@bamboo_blossom) on



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...