03 August 2015

Skoon skincare samples

Comment here    
categories: ,

Skoon is a South African natural skincare brand. I read about them on the Emmajanenation blog earlier this year and started following them on Instagram. They were offering discount coupons with their trial packs and I ordered two different ones so I could try a variety of products.

I love the beautiful simple packaging and their emphasis on science. I sometimes feel that the term natural is overrated because it doesn't necessarily make something good for you. But Skoon has a complete ingredients list for each product on their website with an explanation of what the active ingredients do.

The sample sizes are very generous and I've been saving them for my trip to Belgium. Trying new products really adds to the excitement of a vacation to me. If you're curious about what I'm taking along, check out the first part of my packing list.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...