17 August 2015

Short hair!

Comment here    
categories: 

I've been growing my hair for a few years now. I don't think it has been this long since I was 12. Like everyone with long hair I sometimes had the urge to cut my hair when I saw a cute short cut on someone. But I felt like I needed to enjoy my long hair for a while after all the time it took to grow it. Well I did that and now I have short hair again! Sometimes I think I need to decide if I'm a short hair person or a long hair person, but that's ridiculous. I love both and have had my hair at many different lengths throughout my life. It's really fun to have this stuff you can do whatever you want with and have go back to the way it was eventually.




Since I cut off so much hair, I decided to send it to Cansa to make wigs. You can read more about that here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...