07 May 2015

Travel plans

Comment here    
categories: ,


I'm going to Belgium! Alone!

Now that the big news is out of the way I can tell how it happened. With three elderly dogs we weren't planning on doing much travelling soon. They're very attached to us and two of them have health problems so we wouldn't be able to enjoy a long vacation away from them. A few weeks ago we joked about going on separate vacations. Shortly after that we considered actually doing it and now all our plans are finalized.

Martinus is going to Germany to watch Bob Dylan and a few weeks later I'm going to Belgium. I'll save the specific details until I'm back and have photos to share, but I might do a post about packing. I've learnt so much since we went to Thailand and I'm hoping to take along a very light bag.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)