09 March 2015

Victorian Garden Rejuvenating Eye Tissue Serum Review


categories: , ,

At the start of last winter I realised that I needed a new eye cream. My regular eye cream wasn't moisturising enough and the skin under my eyes felt very dry. I tried a few different creams before I bought this serum. The Victorian Garden is one of my favourite brands and I've never been disappointed with any of their products. I've been using this serum for 11 months now, so I can really vouch for it.


The packaging is very simple and you might not expect much, but it's a wonderful product. It contains jojoba wax, hazelnut oil, carrot seed oil, evening primrose oil, lavender flower oil, lemon oil, rosewood oil and vitamin E. As you can imagine, it smells amazing. It's nourishing and leaves my skin smooth and comfortable. This little bottle only costs R50 and lasts for ages. I still have enough for at least two months left.

Because this is an oil and takes a while to be absorbed, I only use it at night. My skin always feels comfortable the next day and one application a day is enough for me. I read once that eye cream shouldn't be applied right up to your eye because it will travel and get into your eyes. This had never happened to me before, but I do need to leave a little gap between my eyes and this serum because it spreads out and got into my eyes the first few times I used it. It didn't burn, but my vision was slightly blurry for a few minutes.

The weather is starting to cool down again, so if you're looking for a moisturising eye cream, try this serum.

I bought mine on Faithful to Nature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...