30 March 2015

Loving lately #5

Comment here    
categories: 
1. Taking the dogs to the beach.
We've been taking our dogs to the beach more often lately and they love all the new scents. I always see the ocean as the destination for our walk, but they don't care and are happy to walk around anywhere. We don't have time to do it as often as we'd like, but it's a much nicer experience than the same old route we always take.

2.Girls
I love this show. I really like that the characters mostly aren't likeable and say stupid things and make bad decisions. I don't think I would want to be friends with any of them, but that's what makes it entertaining.

3. Blackout curtains
We've talked about getting blackout curtains for years and we finally invested in some last month. It was one of the best decisions we've ever made. We often stay up late working and being able to sleep late the next day is wonderful. Apart from keeping our room dark, the curtains are also better quality than our previous ones and look much better.

4. Mangoes
Mangoes are my absolute favourite fruit and they've been in season the last few months. They're starting to get more scarce and expensive again so we're savouring the last few weeks of mangoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...