27 March 2015

Blog update

Comment here    
categories: ,
Photo by Dominik Martin

I had no idea how long it's been since my last post until I started writing this. I knew I was a bit behind, but when I checked the last post I was sure something had gone wrong with the date settings. I mentioned on Facebook last week that I had recovered from my cold and would be back soon. That didn't happen.

But I'm back and I even changed my blog design. I've been helping Martinus with some things and discovered that there are so many beautiful free blog templates. I found a few I loved, but when I tested them they all had little problems that I couldn't solve. I ended up with this pretty template and after a bit of adjustment it's exactly what I wanted. My knowledge of html code is very limited, but I'm good at looking things up and not afraid of trying out something I know nothing about. You can always use the "undo" function. :)

I'm planning a clearance sale for my Etsy shop because I don't have time to sew anymore now that we've started Terrapin and Toad. In fact I haven't sewn a new bag in two years and I still have many stored in my studio. I'm hoping I'll find some time for personal sewing projects in the future though.

I want to keep writing, but I have some chores to finish up so hopefully I will (really) be back with a new post next week.

Have a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...