05 January 2015

One Lovely Blog Award


categories: ,

Happy new year!

Brittney from Quirky Britches nominated me for this over two months ago and I thought sharing a few facts about myself would be a great way to start the year.


The rules:

The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must complete five steps.

Steps to Accept the Award:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. (My link: quirkybritches.com)
  2. List the rules and display the award logo in your post.
  3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate other bloggers you want to know better. My nomination is Chane from OddOneOut.
  5. Follow the person who nominated you on bloglovin’.
Facts about me:
  1. I don't like talking on the phone. It's getting easier for me, but I used to have to work up the courage to call strangers. (For instance finding out the operating times of a store or making an appointment.)
  2. I hardly ever ate vegetables until I was 23.
  3. By this time next year my wardrobe will probably be completely monotone. My personal style has changed dramatically over the last few years and really simple black and grey clothes are all I want to wear at the moment.
  4. I don't want to have children.
  5. I studied Product Design.
  6. I'm a chocoholic.
  7. I never make new year's resolutions, but this year I decided to start watching minimalist Youtube videos instead of beauty vloggers. It's much nicer to feel inspired to be happy with less instead of wanting to go on a shopping spree.