17 November 2014

Nadia van der Mescht Creative Workshop Goodie Bags


It's been more than two months since I attended Nadia van der Mescht's Creative Business Workshop in Cape Town. My goodie bag has been waiting untouched in my studio for me to photograph it. Things have gotten a bit out of control in there and I finally took some photos over the weekend while tidying up.

Each of the attendees received a wonderful goodie bag filled with lovely products and there were also lots of giveaway prizes. I was lucky enough to win a canvas bag filled with m.studio products. Since I waited so long to take photos, I unfortunately can't remember which of the m.studio products are from the goodie bags and which are from my prize. So I photographed all the m.studio products separately.

My seat on the day. 

Missing from this photo is the notebook from Nadia and my Consol water bottle. That's because I've already used them and couldn't find them in my messy studio while I was taking photos.

Clockwise from top left:
  • Pouch from Zana. I've been very anxious to start using this, so I'm relieved I've finally taken photos.
  • Pen from Typo.
  • Paper straw with hearts.
  • Gift card from Hello Pretty.
  • Nadia's cute new business card.
  • File labels from Design-A-File.
  • Card from Seven Swans stationery. The envelope has a pretty floral lining.
  • Card from bvbblegvm.
  • Postcard from Terrapin and Toad. Yes, that's our business. We also sponsored a print for the giveaway :)

I forgot to add this to the group shot. A cute teabag from Toast

 Canvas bag from m.studio.

Gift bags, notebooks, twine, washi tape, stickers, straws, ribbon, tags and cake toppers all from m.studio.

Thank you again Nadia for a wonderful day and thank you to the sponsors for making it even more special.

You can see professional photos from the day here.