24 November 2014

Kamers haul


categories: , ,

A few photos of what I bought at the Kamers market this year. There were so many beautiful things I wanted, but I had to limit myself. I also bought gifts for Martinus that I can't show you yet.


  • Sunscreen from oh-lief. This is a brand new product from them.
  • Geranium, Rosemary and Lemon Hand oil from Mies. I hadn't seen this brand before, but they had products in the bathrooms, so I got to try out their hand scrub and lotion before even seeing the stand.
  • Clay necklace from Wildflower. They don't have a website, but you can contact Bronwen Girardi on 072 369 2596.
  • Interchangeable earrings from Heidi Strung. I loved this idea, you can buy different stones to put on the same hoop.

I chose this pendant because it reminded me of myself and Jeff.

I bought the starter set with these two beautiful sets. There are two different hoop styles to choose from. 


  • Dish covers from Spaza.


The prettiest food covers I've ever seen. The stencilled paper bag is a great touch too and I'll definitely be keeping it.

Delicious food and cake from Spades & Spoons Deli. That's the best carrot cake in the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...