12 August 2014

May Love in a Box swap


categories: 

This was the last round of the Love in a Box swap. I was paired with Brittney from Quirky Britches. I love her fashion style, so I was pretty sure that I'd love whatever she sent me. I was right. Check out the necklace I sent her here.

The wrapping paper and notecard has matching polka dots, such a cute touch.

Brittney says this bracelet was made in South Africa from flip flops. I can't figure out how they do it, it's so thin and nothing like flip flops. I've never seen this here in South Africa.

Two cool products that aren't available in South Africa. Brittney mentioned the Friction Block on her blog and I told her that we don't have it here. My feet are very sensitive and I often get blisters from new shoes, so this is going to help me so much. I haven't seen any products like this over here yet.

Every beauty blogger seems to have the eos lip balm and now I have one too. I've already had someone ask me about it after using it in public. I love the minty flavour

When I read the word giraffe in Brittney's letter, I was imagining something similar to what we get in curio shops here. But instead I found this gorgeous notepad from Rifle Paper Co.

I adore zip pouches and this is one of the cutest I've seen. I'm storing my lip balms in here and this had made me realise how many I have. Whenever I want to buy a new lip balm now, I remind myself of this pouch.

You can read my previous Love in a Box posts here and here.
Thank you again Brittney.