07 July 2014

Update and an Instagram challenge

Comment here    
categories: ,

I had my wisdom teeth removed last Thursday and I can't manage a proper blog post yet, but I wanted to give you a little update. I wasn't worried at first, but the day before I suddenly became so nervous that I felt nauseous and even had a mini panic attack the evening before. Luckily Martinus was there to take my mind of it and comfort me.

The surgery went well without any complications. Martinus has been looking after me and bringing me soup etc. Jeff is ecstatic that he gets to cuddle with me the whole day. My mouth still hurts constantly, but it's slightly better every day. Hopefully I'll be back to normal by this weekend.

My friend Chané is doing an Instagram challenge and I wanted to share it with you. It's an owl spotting challenge and it will last the whole of July. You can read more about it here.

Photo by @chane4oddoneout

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...