16 July 2014

Getting a crown braid at the market

Comment here    
categories: , ,

First off I have to tell you that I had my first real meal in two weeks today, a delicious Penang curry. I will do a blog post about the restaurant soon.

We love going to the Hermanus Country Market on Saturday mornings and one of my favourite new stands is called Naomi's Hair Design. It's run by a young girl called Naomi and she's wonderful. She's quite young, but very smart and confident. She did this beautiful crown braid in less than 3 minutes and it only cost R20.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...