26 June 2014

I'm back!

Comment here    
categories: 

Hi. It's been a long two weeks for me, I really missed blogging and had so many ideas during my time away. I'm very happy to be back.


One of the most important things I needed to do and had been putting off, was organizing my studio. We've lived in this house for a year and I never properly organized my closets, so I often put things in the studio to sort out later and it rarely happened. There have been afternoons that I worked towards putting things away or clearing my desk, but it barely made a dent. This week I spent three days getting rid of a lot of things I know I was never going to use. I took four trash bags full to the charity store. This meant a lot of shelf space to put away most of what I had standing around the room. It feels so good to be able to walk around in there. It's not perfect, but it's much closer.

Now that I have a space to work, I'll be able to work on my Terrapin and Toad duties more efficiently. I'm so excited about this project and we're getting closer and closer to being ready to open our Etsy shop. It took months to research and decide on a printer. Then we had trouble sourcing it and when it finally arrived, we didn't have a space to put it. It's in my studio now and we're going to start testing it soon.

Something else I'm finally doing is to get my wisdom teeth removed. I've had trouble with two of them for years and am finally getting them removed next week. I'm slightly nervous about the surgery, but very relieved that I will be rid of these teeth. Hopefully my recovery time will be short, but I'm ready for lots of soup and smoothies.

I'm working hard on being more productive, so I might need to change my blog posts to only one a week. I would like to get back to more personal blogging though and have little updates like this from time to time. Not much will change on the blog since I still like and do the same things, but the pace will be a bit slower.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...