08 May 2014

Vegan carrot cake

Comment here    
categories: , ,

I haven't baked a carrot cake in years, I can't even remember the last time but it definitely wasn't vegan. I pinned this recipe months ago finally tried it a few weeks ago when we had guests over. It's called The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe and it certainly didn't disappoint. I completely forgot to take a photo of the inside of the cake, but it was dense and filled with fruit and nuts. I used a Cashew Cream Cheese Frosting. The frosting needs to rest overnight so if you want something quicker, you can try my recipe inspired by it.


This glass cake dome was a Christmas present, I've always wanted one.


My birthday is in less than a week and I just can't make up my mind about which cakes to bake :)

PS. Remember to enter my birthday giveaway, you only have 6 days left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...