06 May 2014

Treasure Tuesday #63 (Bell Art handmade essential oil soap set)

Comment here    
categories: 

Soap is usually not something you want to buy secondhand, but every now and then I find some brand new soap or bath products at the charity shop. I always wonder how things like this end up in a charity shop. Is it an unwanted gift? Something the person never used? I can't imagine getting rid if something this beautiful, especially since it's useful too. But I suppose that's the whole point of these posts. Things I'm happy other people didn't want anymore.

This set is from Bell Art and features artwork by Australian still life floral artist Meryl Bell. It sells for $23 on the website and I paid only $0.50 for it.


The fragrances are; Lemongrass, Rose & Geranium, Aniseed & Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Mint & Myrtle. 

They smell amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...