14 May 2014

It's my birthday

Comment here    
categories: 


So I'm 28 today. The number seems so big, but honestly, it feels right. Even 25 sounds so young to me now. When I was younger I thought that at 28 I would be a proper adult with my whole life sorted out. It didn't happen that way, but I'm so happy with what did happen. I'm sharing my life with someone wonderful in a beautiful place. That's all that matters and all the other details will fall into place eventually.

PS. There's still a few hours left to enter my birthday giveaway. You can also get 28% off in my Etsy shop for the rest of the month with the code BIRTHDAY28.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...