02 May 2014

Fresh Fig Bars

Comment here    
categories: , ,

We didn't get as many figs from our tree as I'd hoped, but I'm so happy I made these Fresh Fig Bars while we had some. We will soon have lemons and guavas in our garden, but nothing compares to figs. We didn't have any chia seeds, so I used extra flax seeds. I halved the recipe because we didn't have enough for the whole recipe. The base is soft, but slightly chewy because of the oats and with a slight banana flavour. The figs were so good, I'd like to try using fig halves instead of slices next time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)