29 May 2014

Flow Book for Paper Lovers

Comment here    
categories: ,

Last week I shared my Flow Diary with you and today I want to show you the Flow Book for Paper Lovers. It's a whole book filled with the delightful paper extras you get with each Flow and nothing else. Just cards, stickers, tags, envelopes and so much more. There's no better way to describe this book than with photos, so here's a small glimpse of all the wonderful things it contains.











To cover match boxes.


Martinus gave this to me for Christmas. Unfortunately it's already sold out, but there will be a new one available at the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...