16 May 2014

April Love in a Box swap

Comment here    
categories: ,

Love in a Box is a monthly blogger swap hosted by Kimberly from Kimberly's Chronicle, and Megan from Lush to Blush. You can see the March swap I did here. May will be the last one organised by Megan and Kimberley.

During April I was partnered with Breckenridge Clare from Whim of the South. She is a college student in Virginia in the US. She also has an Etsy shop. I'm amazed at how often she blogs, almost daily. Sometimes I struggle with my measly twice weekly posts. You can see what I sent Breck here.

Well let's get to the best part. My birthday party is this weekend and Breck's package arrived just in time since she sent me pretty party supplies. I'm so excited to get to use them so soon. My favourite things are the goodies from the Oh Joy! for Target range. I've seen the range online and I'm incredible happy that I now own a few pieces myself.

My first paper straws! 

This banner is my favourite part. I always want to make a banner and decorate when I have a party, but then I get caught up in the food preparation. It's perfect for all types of parties.

Scalloped napkins are so cute. I can't wait to put up these cute two tone paper lanterns.

Thank you for being a great partner Breck and thank you for the amazing package.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)