20 April 2014

Secret Santa

Comment here    
categories: 

Yes, April is a strange time to be posting about a Secret Santa swap, but my original package was lost and I received the replacement this month.The swap was organized by Charlotte from T*rexes and Tiaras. She offered to send me a new package in January, but I was sure that my package would show up after the holiday rush. At the end of March I realised that it had probably gone missing. I wasn't expecting this package when I went to the post office and was so excited to get a Christmas present in April.



The box decorated with the cute stickers contained this pretty bird necklace.

I've never heard of this nail polish brand before, but according to the packaging they don't test on animals, so I'm looking forward to trying it.

This is a very pretty book for me to write recipes in. I love the illustration on the front.

The inside has dividers for different categories. I have so many recipes saved on my computer or cut from magazines from the time before Pinterest. I want to transfer them to this book.

I really appreciate the effort Charlotte made to make sure I got something, it made up for the disappointment of a lost gift. There are several packages from last year that I'm still waiting for, so it's very nice to have received this. I suppose the more mail you send and receive, the bigger the chances are of something going wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)