30 April 2014

Mr Price winter competition - R2500 up for grabs.

Comment here    
categories: ,
This post contains an affiliate link for the competition.

Mr Price is giving away a R2500 voucher to celebrate the changing seasons. The colder weather has had me thinking about my winter wardrobe and I decided to see just how much you could get for R2500 at Mr Price. Well, it turns out you could buy a whole new wardrobe including shoes, accessories and pyjamas.

I chose a black and grey colour scheme with a bit of blue and turquoise for colour and classic floral and polka dot patterns.



Dresses:

Jackets:

Coat:
Knit:
Tops:
Bottoms:
Pyjamas:
Tights:
Shoes:
Handbag:
Hat:
Scarves:
Earrings:

You can find the entry form for the competition here.

Also check out my sunglasses competition here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...