07 April 2014

March Love in a Box swap

Comment here    
categories: 

Love in a Box is a monthly blogger swap hosted by Kimberly from Kimberly's Chronicle, and Megan from Lush to Blush. You can find out more and sign up here.

For March I was paired up with Noor from Day Dreaming, a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. If you love everything pink and girly, this is the blog for you. At first I was worried that we wouldn't have anything in common because of our very different ages (15 & 27), but is has been so fun to chat to Noor and get to know her better.

Noor couldn't find anything she thought I'd like where she is, so she decided to order me a few things from Asos. I've heard about this online store so many times, but never bought anything from them, so I was pretty excited. She picked out such a beautiful and perfect selection of things for me.


The Thank You foil pouch was filled with a mini shower gel, body gel and two heart soaps. The soaps were wrapped in tissue paper with silver heart confetti. How adorable is that?

These cute little notebooks are so useful. I think they'll be perfect for traveling and keeping in my handbag.

The doggie pen is probably my favourite thing. I love dogs and this is so cute, it even has a little bell on it's collar.

Thank you for the adorable gifts Noor, I hope your package arrives soon too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...