29 March 2014

How to Best Manage Your Time for Blogging

Comment here    
categories: ,

I joined AtContent and will earn a small fee for views of this post, but I'll only share posts I'm personally interested in. Since I'm running two blogs now, I'll have to be more aware of how I'm spending my time and manage it better. There's so much useful advice in this article.


Blogging today is far from only writing. It starts with that, but then you must also think about keywords and SEO , the blog design , guest posting , promoting on social sites , keeping the conversation going … And you must also regularly update your...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)