17 March 2014

Happy anniversary!

Comment here    
categories: ,

Martinus and I have been together for 5 years today. It really doesn't feel like it has been that long, but when I think about how young we were when we met (22), it has been a very long time. We've both changed so much and I'm happy that we grew closer instead of apart. Our relationship is better now than it has ever been. We have an amazing life together and we still love and like each other after all this time.

So today you get to see some photos of us together. It might not be very interesting to anyone else, but I'm going to enjoy looking back at these posts in the future.





Since this is a very happy day for me, I'm going to try share the happiness and give everyone a 50% discount code for my Etsy shop. The code is 5YEARS and will be valid for the next 5 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)