24 March 2014

Big announcement!



Martinus and I are starting a small business together. We'll be selling illustrations, paintings and prints by him. We've talked about this so many times in the past, I don't know why we're only doing it now. He'll be doing the paintings and I'll be running the Etsy shop and blog, making prints, doing the packaging and shipping etc. We're still in the planning stages, but we're getting closer and closer to launching every week. There's no set date, it will happen when everything is in place. Martinus has started painting and I just posted on our new blog for the first time.

You can go read more there, but I can tell you that the name is Terrapin and Toad  and it refers to a verse in the Woodie Guthrie recording of "Cumberland Gap".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)