07 January 2014

Treasure Tuesday #59 (Vintage jumpsuit)


These photos were taken on new year's eve. We usually spend a few hours on the beach with Martinus' family before the last sunset of the year. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful town.

I found this jumpsuit a few months ago and I'm so happy I finally had the perfect opportunity to wear it. When I first saw it I didn't think I would wear this crazy looking thing, but luckily I tried it on and saw that it actually looked very stylish. The nipped in embroidered waist and loose flowing fabric everywhere else is so flattering and comfortable.



It's a little more see through than I realised.
I wore my great grandmother's brooch to keep the front closed.
Photo with my photographer :)
 

What did you do for new year's?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...