28 January 2014

Thank you Bourjois


categories: ,

Bourjois South Africa had an advent calendar competition on their Facebook page during December. They gave away 3 products every day at predetermined (secret) times. The person to click on the calendar at that exact moment won. I was lucky enough to win 4 products. The strange thing is that I won the same product 3 times. Luckily the friendly people at Bourjois contacted me to ask if I wanted them to swop out the duplicates.

Here's what I received
  • Eye Pearls eyeshadow in 62 Illusion
  • Illuminating Touch highlighter in 97 Rose Essentiel (This is what I won 3 times)
  • 1001 Cils mascara in Black Quartz
  • Levres Contour lipliner in 24 Glam Sage
The highlighter even has a little brush that fits on top of the powder and a mirror in the lid. The only product I've tried so far is the mascara and I love it. It separated my lashes really well, something I've been struggling with. I'll do another post when I've had a chance to test everything.

Bourjois products are available at Clicks stores and the Rubybox shop in South Africa. You can find your nearest stockist here. For other countries you'll have to do your own research, sorry. Unfortunately our local Clicks doesn't sell Bourjois, so I haven't tried their products before. I'd really like to try the Healthy Mix foundation and concealer since I've heard so many good things about them.