30 November 2013

Blog break

Comment here    
categories: 

Hi everyone. I'm going to be taking a break from the blog during December. It's simply a time issue. My parents are coming to visit, more family will be in town, there's a few birthdays and then there's Christmas. I want to have an obligation free summer and not think about what I'm going to post next. I'll still be around on Instagram and I'll be taking lots of photos to share next year.

Have a great December. See you soon.


Update: I'm doing the DAREcember style challenge by Fox in Flats this month, so follow along on Instagram if you miss me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...