09 October 2013

Vegan spinach ravioli review

Comment here    
categories: , , ,
I found this fresh ravioli by The Pasta Factory at a local Spar. Most of their pastas contain eggs, but I was happy to see a few of them are vegan. It's also so rare to see spinach without the popular feta combination.


The ravioli cooked very quickly. Since it had a filling, I topped it with some simple olive oil, fried garlic and Robertson's Pasta Sprinkles. This has been discontinued, but according to their Facebook page you can recreate it by combining the following: Garlic Salt, Paprika, Crushed Chillies, Coriander, Sweet Basil, Origanum and Parsley. I also added some nutritional yeast after taking the photos and tasting it.



If you like pasta, definitely try some of The Pasta Factory's fresh pasta if you see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...