04 October 2013

Hello Box


categories: 

I'm showing you two of the packages I've gotten from Hello Box partners today. Hello Box is a package swap organised by Lauren from Pink on the Cheek.

First is Sarah from Fueled and Aflame. I received my package from Sarah back in June and shared it on Instagram, but never got around to sharing it on here. She sent me a cute headband and a quote card. You can see what I sent her over here.



Next is Noor from Noor's Place. We were partners in August, but her package only arrived yesterday. She sent me a floral brooch, guitar magnet, stickers and an "N" that she made herself. You can see what I sent her here and here.

Update: Noor says there's sadly some things missing from the package she sent. There was also sweets and jewellery that I didn't receive.


Thanks for the gifts you two.

I'm participating in the Cara Box program now and I received a wonderful package today. I'll share it with you next week. Have a great weekend.