11 October 2013

Clover Mini Iron

In June I won a competition on the Ideas Magazine website. It was sponsored by Bernina and the prize was a gift voucher to spend on Mettler sewing thread or Brewer Notions. I went to my local Bernina store and picked out the Clover Mini Iron from the catalogue of Brewer products. They ordered it for me and I picked it up a few weeks later.

I only used it for the first time last week. This is going to be so helpful when ironing small items. I've burned my fingers so many times while trying to keep small items in place while ironing them. There's also several different tips you can get to use with this base.


Maybe I should've used our full size iron on this table cloth? :)



This competition has been running for the last 5 months with two winners every month and at the end of October there's a grand prize of a Bernina 710 sewing computer. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)