28 September 2013

Win a years supply of clothing with Mr Price


categories: ,

Mr Price is a very affordable South African clothing store. They always have the newest fashions and often collaborate with local designers to create limited edition ranges. They started selling online in South Africa last year and now deliver worldwide. They're having a competition to win a whole years worth of fashion. You will receive a coupon each month to buy whatever you want. It's open internationally and you can enter here.

I know it's fall for most of my readers, but over here it's finally getting warmer and I can't even think about anything other than summer clothes. Even wearing a long sleeved t-shirt now feels so suffocating, but I still need it. I can't wait to unpack my shorts and sandals. Here's a selection of some of my favourites from their site. I've been really into simpler shapes and colours lately.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Numbers from Noor.