17 September 2013

Treasure Tuesday #57 (Dog sweater)

I found this cute sweater for one of our dogs last week. It's brand new and only cost R8. Sometimes there are new knitted items at the Hospice shop, I think someone knits things just to donate to them. I've bought a few of these items before, but this is the first dog sweater I spotted there. I wasn't sure if this would be the right size, but it's a perfect fit. It won't be cold enough for a sweater for her much longer, so I wanted to get a few photos of Twiggy wearing it. I might remove the blue flowers on the back. I think it's a little too girly for her.

I had to follow Twiggy around the garden to get these photos. All she wanted to do was explore with her friend Jeff. They're so cute together. I think he likes her a little more than she likes him though. Maybe she's just not as affectionate as him.





It's supposed to be spring here, but it's still pretty cold and raining a lot. I love the rain, but I'm looking forward to summer. Every time it's warm and we start to think winter is finally over, it gets cold again. Hopefully I can unpack my summer clothes soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...