20 August 2013

Vegan mini baked doughnuts

Comment here    
categories: , ,
I've been craving donuts lately, but I'm scared of hot oil so I decided to try a baked version instead. I made these baked mini doughnuts from Veganyumyum with the cinnamon sugar glazing idea from In Sonnet's Kitchen. It's the same recipe, but with vanilla added to the glaze and then the doughnuts are dipped in cinnamon sugar. I doubled the soy milk for the glaze to make dipping easier. I glazed both sides of the doughnuts, but one would've been enough. They were very sweet.



I don't think these really taste like doughnuts, but they're really good and taste different than regular cake. You can never go wrong with cinnamon sugar in my opinion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)