16 August 2013

30 Minute Oat Coconut Cookies

Comment here    
categories: , ,
I was going to a friend's birthday party last week and wanted to bake her some cookies. These 30 minute cookies were perfect. The recipe is very simple and I had freshly baked cookies ready in no time. I added a teaspoon each of vanilla and cinnamon too. Next time I might add some nuts for crunchiness. I think these cookies are perfect for add-ins.


I put the cookies into a jar and we ate the ones that didn't fit.


Talking about birthdays, I want to wish my August hello box partner Noor and her twin sister Areeba a happy 16th birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...