31 July 2013

Shopcade summer beauty


categories: ,
Shopcade shopping app

Shopcade had joined the etailPR network and they're giving away a £150 goodie bag to one lucky blogger. Shopcade is an app to collect and share products you like and want. You can add products from any shopping site and get notifications when they're on sale. Watch this video to get a full explanation.



I had to create a list of my summer beauty favourites. When I started browsing the beauty section, I added a few Body Shop products right away and decided to only add Body Shop products to my list. It's still winter in South Africa, but I'm starting to look forward to summer. I've had enough of layering for a few months, I want to put on one dress and be ready for the day. When I think about summer, I think about smooth glowing skin, minimal make-up and tropical scents.



First row: Divide and multiply mascara, Shimmer waves bronzerVitamin E cool BB creamCoconut eau de toilette
Second row: Seaweed pore cleansing facial exfoliatorPink grapefruit lip butterTea tree blemish gelShimmer cube eyeshadow palette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...