30 July 2013

Homemade mustard

Comment here    
categories: ,
I bought these mustard seeds at Dassiesfontein after the trip to Caledon. I remembered a mustard recipes I'd cut from a magazine months ago and they were so cheap. I couldn't find the magazine recipe when I got home, so I found this recipe through Pinterest.


It really is very easy to make. You soak the seeds in vinegar and water for two days and they swell up. Then you blend it with some sugar and turmeric. That's it. And it's absolutely beautiful.
 


This mustard is very strong, so it's going to last us for months. I found recipe from the magazine while I was looking for something else, so I'll try it out too when this jar is empty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)