04 June 2013

Win a Michael Kors gold plated watch

Comment here    
categories: 
I recently registered on the etailPR Blogger Network and they're giving away a cool Michael Kors gold plated watch. I haven't worn a wristwatch in a long time, have you? I usually check the time on my cellphone, but lately I've been thinking about rather getting a real watch again. Taking out your cellphone every time you want to know the time can be inconvenient and also distracting. It's so tempting to quickly check your social network while you have the phone out and it's never as quick as you thought it would be. Sometimes an old fashioned, one purpose watch is the way to go. If you want a chance to win this pretty watch, go here.

 photo etailPRMichaelKorsgiveaway_zpsc3105463.jpg



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)