19 June 2013

Low Fat Creamy Italian Salad Dressing

Comment here    
categories: , , ,
This Low Fat Creamy Italian Salad Dressing from Jennifer's Kitchen is so easy to make and delicious. The base of the sauce is made from cashews, water, lemon juice and some olive oil. I used a fresh garlic glove and I might use two next time since we love garlic so much. I accidentally added two teaspoons of oregano instead of one, but it tastes great so I'll probably do it again. I only used 1 teaspoon of salt and it was plenty, so I recommend starting with a little and tasting it.

Good salad dressing makes it easy to make a delicious salad within a few minutes. I chopped some vegetables and herbs, added toasted nuts and seeds, the dressing and basil pesto. This recipe makes a lot, so we'll be eating it for the rest of the week.

Frame from shabbyblogs.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...