03 June 2013

Churumuri

Comment here    
categories: , , ,
I found this recipe and bought the puffed rice to make it a few months ago, but I only got around to making it this week. I'd never heard of Churumuri before, but the recipe is so simple that I had to try it. It's a delicious light and fresh snack and very easy to prepare.


I got white and brown puffed rice.


The recipe is for 6 servings, so I divided it by 3.


I used half a small carrot and onion and a handful of cherry tomatoes.


A fresh lemon from our lemon tree.


I recommend mixing up the wet ingredients and only adding the puffed rice right before you eat it. This will keep the rice crispy. It's still good either way, but I like the crispiness of the dry rice.



This is a really good quick snack and I think it would be fun to serve at a party too. It's a street food, but I ate mine with a spoon because that's just the type of girl I am. I also eat pizza with a knife and fork sometimes. Ok, most of the time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...