30 May 2013

Thrifty Thursday # 3 - Vintage nautical style dress


I shared this dress in a Treasure Tuesday post almost a year ago. The buttons needed to be replaced and I only did it a few weeks ago. It only took me a few minutes and I wish I'd done it months ago so I could've worn this dress sooner.  I took these photos at our old house using my vintage tripod. I'll probably only get to wear this dress again next summer since it's finally winter here now.


I absolutely love the collar on this dress. The dropped waist makes it too boxy for me, so I prefer to wear a belt with it.




I replaced the too small buttons with these cute buttons Chane gave me for my birthday last year.

 Jeff time!


Have you found anything interesting lately? Please share it below.



This link party was created to bring together all of you thrifty bloggers! So link up with your blog post showing your recent thrifted finds! 

1. Follow your hosts through GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Link your post with your thirfted things. (can be from thrift stores, flea markets, swap meets, craigslist, estate sales, etc)
3. Visit one another. Make new friends! 
4. Grab the button and add it to your blog.
5. Share this with your friends! Let's grow this awesome link party!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...