02 May 2013

Thrifty Thursday #2 (Sheer top)


Sometimes charity shop prices are ridiculous. I got this pretty sheer top for only R4 ($0.43) on the sale rail. There's nothing wrong with it, so I don't know why it ended up there. This was a windy, rainy day, but I took off my jacket for you guys. The sea looks so beautiful and mysterious on days like this.


I love the cute little bow. It would be so easy to add this to any shirt. It's just a thin strip attached under the collar at the back.


And a bonus photo of my adorable Jeff.


We took these photos in our new town, Hermanus. I can't wait to move there next week. Have you found any nice thrift finds lately? Please share them below.




This link party was created to bring together all of you thrifty bloggers! So link up with your blog post showing your recent thrifted finds! 

1. Follow your hosts through GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Link your post with your thirfted things. (can be from thrift stores, flea markets, swap meets, craigslist, estate sales, etc)
3. Visit one another. Make new friends! 
4. Grab the button and add it to your blog.
5. Share this with your friends! Let's grow this awesome link party!