21 May 2013

Birthday presents!


categories: 

I never got around to sharing my birthday presents with you last year, so this year I put everything together and took photos the morning after the party. I'm a very lucky girl and I got a really amazing selection of things.


Plants for our new house. The flowers are from Chane and David and the other plant is from Angie and Theo. Theo also picked some basil for us to plant, but I didn't take a photo of it. Our friend Lily visited her family in China recently and brought some presents back. She made me the cute mosaic container and it had Chinese sweets, a phone charm and a mini Tiger balm tin. She also gave me moisturiser from her home town.  Martinus and his sister gave me some amazing smelling Lush products. There's a conditioner, scrub, bubble bath and massage bar. Our friend Dylan gave me Lemon and Juniper Berry products from Woolworths. I love getting bath stuff.


Dylan also gave me the mini slab of organic dark chocolate from CocoaFair. Chane gave us some delicious vegan cookies and cute products from her shop for me. Anton and Hugo gave me a Joseph Joseph steamer basket. I'm so excited about this, I've wanted a steamer for a while now and this one is so cute.


The adorable mini Tiger balm from Lily, with a cat.


Martinus gave me these pretty earrings too.


I love Chane's packaging, it's so pretty.


I also got these cute and cozy slippers from Martinus. I've been wearing them for a week already.


These amazing ankle boots are from my parents. I've worn them a few times already, including for the party.


The delicious cookies from Chane. We finished them already, they were so good.


Thank you to all our friends for the fun night and the awesome presents.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...