29 March 2013

Vegan caramel filled chocolates

Comment here    
categories: , ,
We don't have a lot of vegan chocolate to choose from in South Africa and there's definitely no chocolate bars. If you want anything more than plain dark chocolate, you have to make it yourself. I made these for our anniversary last week.


I bought this great little chocolate mould when we were in Malaysia. It has two parts that fit together to make a hollow chocolate.




You can put the two chocolate halves together or just use one half  per chocolate like I did for these. I found an easy recipe for Vegan dulce de leche to use as a filling.


Straight out of the freezer and into my mouth :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...