24 March 2013

Reusable coffee filters by Touchee Feelee

Comment here    
categories: ,
I featured Touchee Feelee's Jellyfish handkerchiefs in my Gift Guide last year. I also love Euodia's Coffee filters and bought some in December. We love coffee, but I hate having to throw away so many paper filters, so I was very excited when I found these. You get three in a pack. We gave one away and kept one for coffee and one for tea. It might seem like too much trouble to wash a filter every day, but you only have to rinse it after using it and wash it every now and then. We haven't used our tea filter yet, so you can see what they look like brand new and after some use. I love how the coffee dyed the fabric.





I'd definitely recommend these reusable filters. You can buy them on Etsy or Hello Pretty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...