10 March 2013

New packaging

Comment here    
categories: ,
I mentioned that I wanted to create a new packaging look when I posted about the vintage snap cards I found. This is what I came up with. The package is wrapped with a sewing pattern (don't worry, I only use ones for really ugly clothes) and then shipped in a brown paper envelope. There's one of the vintage snap cards and a business card with a fabric swatch on top. I also send a postcard with care instructions with the handbags.

I recently discovered that I can save a lot on shipping if I mail the handbags as letters instead of parcels, so I've been able to cut the shipping prices in my Etsy shop by more than 50%. I'm really excited about this new look.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...