16 March 2013

More new glasses

Comment here    
categories: , ,
I've actually had these glasses for more than two months now, but I never took photos of them. I received my previous pair from Firmoo on Christmas Eve and this pair on New Year's Eve. What a coincidence. The first pair were the free pair for new customers and I bought this pair with the coupon I won from Diane. I got this style in Matte Black. I love them and I've been wearing them every day since I got them. I used to only wear my glasses at home and wear contact lenses when I go out, but I've only worn my contacts once this year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)